Exchange & Refund Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your store have a return policy?
Yes, we have a return policy of 10 days within day of receipt regarding all items not customized, i.e (jewelry, specialty name pins, custom designs). Returns are exchange or store credit only. Customer is responsible for return shipment fees. Custom Jewelry items are sent a sample and if approved are not returnable.
Group Orders are viewed as custom orders and we will not provide any individual return or refund. We will cancel the entire Group Order and issue a credit to your account.
Apparel such as Tees and Suits can be exchanged if new condition for store credit only toward another suit or item in our collection. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information should you wish to return an item. For more information online please refer to our return policy.
- What is your "Peace of Mind" Warranty Program?
Our "Peace of Mind" Warranty program is standard and included with every purchase made online or otherwise. Please note that a warranty will accompany your purchase and for reference is listed as follows:
- Your piece(s) at time of purchase is accompanied with a 90 day warranty. Please note that all imperfections are a unique aspect of the handmade nature of your unique piece.In the event of any manufacturing or material defects arising in your piece(s) Beautiful Things Greeks offers a limited warranty, which applies to manufacturing and material defects during normal use, for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase. The BTG warranty does not apply to piece(s) which have been subject to misuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence, incorrect use, normal wear and tear or an accident. Under no circumstances can BTG be held liable for any damage caused by BTG products. To make a claim under our warranty service, please carefully wrap and pack your piece and send it with clear instructions and your Receipt document written legibly with a complete return address to our business.
- Beautiful Things Greeks Company, LLC
- Attn: D. Sheehy/Returns and Warranty Department
- 2291 Sweet Grass Ct.
- Clearwater, FL 33759
- What are Crystals and Rhinestones
Our brand partner Austrian Crystals is the premium label for the finest crystal elements manufactured. The brand stands out by virtue of its creative and strong emotional appearance. Austrian Crystals encapsulates all the beauty in the eye of the beholder, thanks to the purity, the precision cutting and perfect polishing of the crystals. The brand represents the rich cultural tradition of Central Europe, and the ethics and the technological innovation that are Austrians hallmarks.
The MADE WITH AUSTRIAN CRYSTAL label serves as a certificate of authenticity. It marks products which are made with genuine AUSTRIAN AND SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS AND HIGH END RHINESTONES.
- What are your hours of operation?
Please contact us 24hrs a day, 7 days a week via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions